The moon is the only natural satellite of the earth. For humans, the planet is a symbol of romance, imagination, personal growth, and life cycle. According to the yin and yang, the two concepts of Taoism, the moon is part of yin, feminine, darkness, passivity. Some people think that dreams about the moon mean the female aspect of our personality.
Dreams often associated with the feminine side are usually hidden female ego who tries to go into the light. However, moon dream is also a sign of romance, a passionate night, a new step or a change in the life direction.
The moon that arises in the dream is the next change in our lives. In thoughts like this, we can find many variations according to the bright moon, full moon, crescent moon, and many other things. Accurately decipher these details will bring you to discover conclusions, good or bad for your life.
What does it mean to dream about the moon?
The moon is the star in our lives, so it is not strange to have a dream of the moon. People who love each other more often experienced than others. Dreaming of a lunar eclipse or dreaming of a satellite on a calm sea is also a typical dream that can originate at certain moments in your life.
- The full moon symbolizes new love. It is also related to some radical changes that may happen to you. This dream also says that you will change your life because of a responsibility in your decision. You may not be old enough to change certain habits so that your marriage is successful.
- When you dreamed of seeing a lunar eclipse, this dream symbolizes your health complications or the health of your loved ones. You should pay close attention to how you take care of your health. This dream also symbolizes that certain changes will endanger your career.
- To dream of seeing two moons, it means problems with your current partner, which you feel produces separation. This vision represents a dispute.
- When you dream that you see the shadow of the moon in the water, this vision symbolizes a financial success.
- When you dreamed of seeing the red moon, this dream symbolizes misfortune or accident. Evil thoughts torture you, and you feel that something terrible is about to happen. The dream of a very red moon also symbolizes that you will fool yourself. You may be aware of the actual situation, this will prove that you are wrong so you have to fix the situation with great difficulty.
- When you see the moon getting smaller, this dream indicates that you have to take care of the person you care about. The attention you devote will have a much greater meaning.
- When you see the crescent moon in a dream, this dream symbolizes that your needs are fulfilled in all areas of your life, you will get personal satisfaction.
- If you dream that you follow the moon, it symbolizes your multiple mission.
- When you dreamed of seeing the moon and sun, this vision represents happiness and success.
- When you dream about the full moon, it indicates the end of the cycle period or the transition period. The wolf that appears during the full moon warns of the dark side that exists in your personality.
- Dreaming of the moon means you have trouble reaching your goals. You’ve set a pretty tough target. If your wish doesn’t come true, then you will get stress.
Dreaming of the moon is related to upcoming new events, which can be positive or negative, according to our current situation.